We believe all students will learn when given appropriate individual academic tools, a positive and safe learning environment, and necessary reinforcement to elevate self-confidence.
Clever Minds provides tutoring and instruction in Math, Language Arts, Reading, Writing, SAT, ACT, CAHSEE and ISHEE test prep, home-school instruction, winter athlete academic support, and courses for credit.
10. Communicate with your teachers.
9. Work to the best of your ability.
8. Be honest and take responsibility for your actions.
7. Build strong relationships with teachers and classmates.
6. Don't be afraid to ask for help.
5. USE YOUR PLANNER!
4. Manage your time wisely.
3. Ask yourself everyday, "Did I give my best effort today?"
2. Set clear, achievable, and realistic goals.
1. Complete work neatly and in a timely manner.
Clever Minds is now accredited through the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and able to offer courses for high school credit. Accreditation by WASC provides another option for students to complete coursework necessary for high school graduation and college acceptance.